- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced technical environment while managing shifting goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with high levels of freedom
The Capital Markets Intern works closely with team members within our Capital Markets group. They learn meaningful skills while building reports, audits and communication to help clarity and efficiency within the group. They are empowered to work on group projects that focus on building process improvement skills.
- Create, maintain and assist with the preparation of team reports
- Review and challenge existing procedures to build more streamlined processes, improved analytics and enhanced reporting
- Support Capital Markets with credit strategy analytics and reporting
- Conduct audits
- Create monthly reports
- Complete day-to-day tasks while managing several team projects
- Work with large data sets in Excel and Access
Who We Are
Detroit-based Rocket Companies® is a family of businesses providing simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in several different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #5 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, as well as ranking #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2021.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.