Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
Design Intern (Summer 2022)
In 2021 & 2020, we were honored to be one of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the US. In 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate and team-oriented people you’ll ever meet.
- Help design, test and study features to delight millions of players
- Create interactive prototypes to test player response to new concepts and functionality
- Perform competitive analysis of class-leading interactive experiences
- Document and showcase insights by proposing recommendations on how to ensure the design vision is experienced as intended by our players
- Catalog player sentiment and propose product features and improvements
- Working towards a degree in Design or have completed a series Design-related courses (i.e. UX/UI, Interaction, Motion, Graphics, Typography, Web, or Product)
- Excited about: Designing features, creating prototypes, competitive analysis, user research
- Are curious: You can’t stop thinking about how people work with technology and why they use it the way they do
- Aesthetically inclined: You value the design of everything around you, from software to hardware, from architecture to art
- Empathetically inclined: You need to understand people’s needs and motivations in the use of products and see its value in the design process
Location: San Mateo, CA
Duration: 12 Weeks
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar