Positions are open for full-time and internship in the areas of CPU and SOC DFT design.
As a SOC/CPU DFT design engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Define DFT strategy and methodologies
- Design the DFT features
- Define test structures, debug structures, and test plans
- Create test vectors or oversee their creation
- Collaborate with physical design team to close requirements
- Validate DFT requirements are being met
- Work with designers to increase test coverage, debug observability and flexibility
- Verify post-PD designs meet DFT requirements
- Work with verification engineers, stepping in to do run tests when needed
We are looking for all levels of talent, from entry to advanced level of experience.
- Good knowledge of digital logic design, microprocessor, debug feature, DFT architecture, CPU architecture, and microarchitecture
- Knowledge of DFT and structural debug concepts and methodologies: JTAG, IEEE1500, MBIST, scan dump, memory dump
- Knowledge of Verilog and experience with simulators and waveform debugging tools
- Knowledge of Verilog / SystemVerilog
- Knowledge of Python, , Shell scripting, Makefiles, TCL a plus
- Excellent skills in problem solving, written and verbal communication, excellent organization skills, and highly self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under aggressive schedules.
Education and Experience
PhD, Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in technical subject area.