We make a difference – in your community and in your career
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner – Part Time
Seeking a part-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for the Riverside Community Care Outpatient Center in Lynnfield, MA!
Join our highly collegial and multidisciplinary team to provide psychiatric evaluations and medication management for an assigned caseload, to work closely with psychotherapists around shared clients, and to offer consultations to staff and collateral providers.
At Riverside Community Care we take pride in our employees for being compassionate, respectful and innovative. Our staff is deeply committed to helping others in a community mental health environment. Riverside offers competitive salaries and reimbursement for malpractice insurance. We also offer an outstanding staff training program.
Schedule: Part-Time; 24-32 hours/week in Lynnfield and 1 telehealth day for Milford
- A license to practice as a psychiatric nurse in the state of Massachusetts
- Experience working with Medication Assisted Treatment and Addiction/Co-Occurring Disorders Strongly Preferred
- Must have or be willing to obtain Buprenorphine Waiver
- Strong interpersonal, communication and computer skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented, reliable and responsible
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.