We make a difference – in your community and in your career.
Overnight Support Counselor – Asleep
*$1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus: $250 at hire, $250 after 3 months of service, and $500 after 6 months of service.*
Great opportunity to become part of our innovative Adult Community Clinical Services program (ACCS), working as part of a team in a Group Living Environment setting.
As an Overnight Support Counselor you will build upon your past work experience in the mental health field, assisting adults in the community.
The Overnight Support Counselor has primary responsibility for maintaining a safe milieu at night, performing assigned administrative and household duties, and for initiating the morning routines and persons served supports at the beginning of the day. Overnight Support Counselors are expected to remain awake and available to individuals served and must be responsive to meeting the needs of the individuals and the facility.
Services are designed around each person’s strengths and interests, with a focus on promoting resiliency and recovery for all participants. Interactions will be guided by an appreciation for those being served as unique individuals and adults, with the expectation and goal of mutual learning and growth.
Training and supervision provided.
Schedule: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 10 p .m. – 8 a.m.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in the English language) required
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours required. Must have valid driver’s license and available, dependable transportation and be willing to provide transportation to persons served in personal vehicle, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. High School diploma and one year related experience required
- Experience working with recovery model, dual diagnosis, and/or addictions a plus
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.