*$1,500.00 Sign-On Bonus: $750.00 at hire and $750.00 after you complete 90 days of service*
Exciting opportunity to join our innovative and growing children’s mental health program as a Master’s Level Intensive Care Coordinator!
Working as a member of our dynamic and collaborative team, you will provide oversight of care planning and coordination of services to children with serious emotional disturbance.
Masters Level Intensive Care Coordinators provide clinical assessments and provide individualized care to each child and family. Care Coordinators are trained in the Motivational Interviewing-Informed Wraparound Model of Care to support caregivers and their children make changes to improve their lives.
Orientation, training in high fidelity wraparound, and supervision towards licensure will be provided.
To learn more about out amazing Care Coordination Services, please watch our inspirational video – Riverside Community Service Agency!
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license and reliable, personal vehicle
- Masters Degree in mental health or related human services field
- Minimum of one-year experience working with children with serious emotional disturbance
- Community-based experience strongly preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.