*$1,500.00 Sign-On Bonus: $750.00 at hire and $750.00 after you complete 90 days of service*
Exciting opportunity to join our growing and highly regarded organization as Senior Intensive Care Coordinator of a Community Service Agency!
Perfect for an experienced clinician who is interested in a management position that also requires clinical work responsibilities.
The Coordinator will provide leadership to and clinical supervision of Intensive Care Coordinators in our Program, and perform direct clinical work with children and families.
This position provides the unique experience of working in a program with the opportunity to contribute toward fundamental changes in the public child mental health delivery system.
Must be willing to share clinical back-up hours with other program managers.
Due to Covid19, programming is currently remote with limited in person work based on strict safety protocols and clinical need. Full in person work to resume when deemed safe to do so.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent clinical supervision, competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in psychology, social work or related major required
- Independent clinical licensure required (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Minimum of four years post-graduate clinical experience with three years specific to youth and families required
- Minimum of two years clinical supervision experience
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle required
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.