We make a difference – in your career and your community.
Emergency Services Clinician – Relief – Norwood
MSW, LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT encouraged to apply!
We have a great opportunity for clinician’s looking for flexible part-time or relief schedules working on evenings, weekends, and overnights!
Join our growing 24-hour emergency services team working in a fast-paced environment to develop and sharpen your clinical skills–evaluating a broad range of individuals of varying ages, backgrounds and clinical presentations.
Orientation to Emergency Services is provided, with particular attention to diagnosis, safety assessment and awareness of resources dependent on level of care.
Clinical supervision is available as well as collaboration with licensed senior clinicians. Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program offering CEUs to eligible employees as well as health, dental, and vision benefits. Our Career Consulting program is also available to any interested employee.
Schedule: All shifts available!
Our Ideal Candidate:
Riverside Community Care takes pride in its employees for being hardworking, compassionate, and respectful. Our ideal candidate would have these qualities along with the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Basic computer fluency including Microsoft Office required
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required for limited local travel
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Mental health discipline required
- LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, or LCSW preferred
- Minimum of one year experience working within a community setting with children, adolescents and their families required
- Experience working with an acute population also preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.