We make a difference- in your community and in your career.
Fee for Service Clinician – Full Time
Are you looking for a rewarding and flexible career as a fee for service clinician?
Come work for our Behavioral Health Services Division at Riverside Community Care!
*$1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus: $250.00 at hire, $250 after 3 months and $500 after you complete 6 months of service.*
The clinician would be responsible for providing direct clinical assessments and clinical interventions for adults in our collegial, supportive and dynamic outpatient center.
Riverside Community Care offers flexible schedules and additional compensation under productivity bonus plan!
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program including free CEUs/CEs in Social Work, LMHC, LMFT, Nursing and Psychology. Riverside also offers excellent clinical supervision, strong billing and administrative supports, and career advancement opportunities!
Our Ideal Candidate
Riverside Community Care takes pride in its employees for being hardworking, compassionate, and respectful. Our ideal candidate would have these qualities along with the following skills and experience:
- Must have excellent communication, clinical and organizational skills
- Basic computer fluency (including Microsoft Office) required
- Regular access to reliable transportation required. Transportation is required in order to attend required trainings, meetings, or to fulfill other responsibilities defined in this role.
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or counseling required
- Independent licensure preferred; LICSW, LMFT or LMHC
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.