*Do not apply on handshake. Please apply on https://www.ringleplus.com/en/tutor/landing/home (more details below)*
Ringle, a Seoul based EdTech startup, offers high quality tailored 1:1 Online English education services to Asian professionals and university students located in Korea and around the globe. At Ringle, we believe in a future where English is no longer a barrier for professionals. We currently have over 700 active tutors, 12,000 active students, and 20,000 lessons happening monthly. Come join us!
- Tutors are required to lead 20 and 40 minute 1:1 sessions with students, ranging from focused discussions, presentation preparations, to proofreading essays and more.
- Ringle provides all curricula, enabling tutors to be more focused on increasing their classroom engagement and providing corrections.
- Discussion topics are from a variety of themes ranging from the tech industry, international affairs, culture and lifestyle, and many more!
- Tutors can work remotely from anywhere around the world as long as they have access to a computer with a webcam, and a high-speed stable internet connection.
- Tutors have access to a unique learning platform where they can teach English while learning at the same time!
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and English corrections
- Native-level English ability
- Ability to discuss a wide range of topics and share meaningful insight
- Great communication skills
- Enthusiastic and professional
- Current undergraduate or graduate students from top Universities in the US
- Working professionals graduated from top Universities in the US
- No past teaching experience required
- Lucrative pay: Earn $9 for 20 minute lessons, $15 for 40 minute lessons, with pay increases and several bonus incentives the more you tutor
- Flexible schedule: Work remotely from the comfort of your room any time! Peak hours are 6AM-11AM & 6PM-11PM (EST) Teach as much or as little as you want — tutors can set their own schedule at least a week in advance
- Work Experience: Build your resume tutoring professionals, promote cultural awareness, and create connections with people across the globe
- Supportive Team: Receive training every step of your tutoring process, get support via live Chat System, and join our active tutoring community!
- Potential for professional growth: Tutors are given many opportunities that allow them to apply different skillsets while earning additional income. This includes working as a content creator to create lesson materials, taking up editorial work by working as an editor, as well as consulting the team on recruitment strategies, promotional materials etc. as a Ringle Ambassador!
What are the steps to become a tutor?
- Visit https://www.ringleplus.com/en/tutor/landing/home and create an account by clicking “Become a Tutor”
- Submit application (General info and resume) Use this referral code: dc6685
- Schedule and Lead Mock Session (20 minutes)
- Attend Orientation Session (40 minutes)
- That’s it! Start teaching with Ringle!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org