We are looking for creative UI/UX Designers and Developers to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Rhombus is a Silicon Valley startup and NASA Research Park partner. We are leaders in bringing big-data insights to Enterprise planning and decision-making at strategic, operational and tactical levels. We choose to solve pressing problems in National Security and Energy sectors using cutting edge cross-disciplinary approaches. Are you ready to help the US win the AI race? If you are hungry to work with purpose and bring about positive change, apply today.
- UI/UX Designer
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- UI Design Portfolio
- Masters/Bachelors in Engineering or Design
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD
- Experience with Web front end technologies such as HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, Leaflet, node.js, React
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Experience with Web back end technologies such as PHP
- Experience in database management solutions, familiarity with databases (MySQL, MariaDB, Cassandra, REDIS, PostgreSQL) is a plus
- Experience with cloud computing environments (AWS, GCloud, Azure) is a plus
- Various locations
Rhombus Power Inc. (Rhombus) is a NASA Research Park startup located in the heart of Silicon Valley. We use cutting-edge cross-disciplinary approaches to solve pressing Big Data and Sensing problems in security, energy and healthcare. Our advisory board includes two Nobel Laureates and a Draper Prize winner.
Rhombus compensates, motivates, and develops employees, who are trusted, empowered, and involved. Employees have clear roles and expectations – and their roles are flexible enough to move at the speed of innovation in order to meet and exceed client expectations. We have a unique culture of global purpose, rooted in the innovation and progress of Silicon Valley.
Rhombus knows that diversity is a condition for success. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.