at Rhombus Power (View all jobs)
Rhombus Power Inc. is purposefully transforming the nation’s defense and national security enterprises with Guardian, its Artificial Intelligence platform for strategic, operational, and tactical decision-making at the speed of relevance. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Rhombus is a NASA Research Park partner.
We are looking for people who are driven by a sense of purpose. We expect you to be a systems-level thinker and a real doer. You will excel at Rhombus if you are hungry to make a difference and are intellectually bold. And we hope that you smile when you hear our clients say, “If we can dream it, Rhombus can do it.”
Come join our cross-disciplinary and world-class team that is delivering game-changing AI solutions to complex National Security challenges.
Job Title: Internship
We are seeking dedicated Interns for our Northern California Office and Washington, DC office. In this position you will be supporting a broad range of activities including data analysis, research projects, data modelling, and data cleaning. Successful candidates will bring a systems thinking mindset and the ability to communicate clearly in multiple technical contexts in a fast-paced setting. Interns will be primarily supporting Data Scientists, Sr. Analysts, and the AI/ML team.
- Support various research projects and collect relevant information
- Support data curation, analysis, cleaning, and quantitative modeling
- Help in the identification of open-source data sets
- Conduct proofreading and document editing to ensure internal and client-facing reports and material
- Research and develop strategies for solving challenging problems
- Provide support as new potential businesses opportunities take shape
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or relevant field
- Experience and knowledge of data analysis and data management techniques
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and in a team environment.
- Exemplify strong attention to detail
- Possesses superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of common programs such as Microsoft Office
- At least a bachelor’s degree or in process of obtaining a BA/BS. MA/MS degree and PhD candidates preferred.
Location: Mountain View, CA and Washington, DC