Revamp Engineering, Inc. is an engineering design firm focused on renewable energy projects. Revamp harnesses the importance of transitioning to renewable energy and the know-how to do so. We are committed to doing our part in the energy transition and providing a welcoming workplace for talented people ready to make a real difference fighting climate change.
Revamp is an ENR Magazine Top 10 Solar Design Firm in only its 5th year of operation because of the work we have completed on 10% of all solar installed in the country last year alone. Revamp has also recently been recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing U.S. business and the fastest-growing engineering design firm in the country. We are a small, growing company that makes a big difference. Come join us!
Working remotely from anywhere in the US is an option for this position.
You can check out our LinkedIn here.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating site layouts in AutoCAD for Utility and Commercial scale solar projects.
- Creating sheets sets for electrical and structural disciplines under engineer supervision.
- Ability to manage time efficiently across multiple projects.
- Coordination with clients on their expectations.
- Gaining deep knowledge of PV system components such as modules, racking, inverters and Balance of Systems (BOS).
- Ability to work with and be supported by other engineers for guidance.
- Ensure compliance with company, industry, trade, and jurisdictional safety standards, practices, codes.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and/or directed.
Required Qualifications, Traits,and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- Proficiency in design and drafting utilizing AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of PV systems design is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Efficient time management – handle multiple projects simultaneously and with minimal supervision including prioritizing, organizing, and planning effectively to meet all deadlines
Benefits for Full-Time Positions:
- Competitive compensation with bonus
- Full benefits package including health, vision, life, and dental insurance
- Attractive vacation, sick and holiday pay
- 401(k) savings plan