Are you passionate about data? Do you like solving complex problems? Then come and join our Business Intelligence & Analytics team at Retail Business Services, a proud company of Ahold Delhaize, a startup environment in the middle of a big corporate office. We are looking for creative out-of-the-box problem solvers.
Our Business Intelligence & Analytics team specializes in delivery of next generation data platform, information driven reporting solutions and works to align technology solutions with business objectives. This development position exposes associates to Cloud technologies and Business Intelligence tools including enterprise data lake, large scale databases, ETL and reporting tools. This position will be responsible for technical design and development of analytical models, translating requirements into data pipelines and reporting solutions, automating testing and continuous experimentation/training to deliver effective solutions.
· Knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling concepts and disciplines including machine learning algorithms
· Exposure to Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning
· Knowledge of analytics tools and platforms (preferably Microsoft Azure) but Tableau, Cognos or Qlik are a plus
· Ability to propose analytical strategies and solutions as a business need
· Analyzing source system data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data
· Understanding of data streaming concepts. Knowledge of tools such as Kafka, Event Hubs is a plus
· Manipulating high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends
· Experience and/or interest in employing DevOps practices to deploy robust AI/ML solutions
· Must possess the ability to effectively communicate using strong verbal, written and listening skills
· Must be able to adapt quickly to change without being afraid to take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced team environment while being proactive and action-oriented
· Knowledge of industry-leading practices
· Ability to come up with creative technical ways to resolve application and system issues
· Understanding agile development methodologies or concepts; experience with is a plus
· Excellent diagnostic, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
· Proficiency in coding Python and/or R
· Working knowledge of any of the following languages: Go, Java, SQL, HQL, Gremlin, Cypher
Retail Business Services, is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, currently providing services to five omnichannel grocery brands, including Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the scale of the local brands to drive synergies and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies with services including Business Integrity Services (Legal, Risk Management, Quality Assurance), Business Services (HR Technology Systems and Process Management), Communications & Omnichannel Service, Finance Business Services, Financial Planning & Analysis, Human Resources, Indirect Sourcing, Information Technology, Pharmacy Services, Retail Innovation, Store Development, Leasing and Facilities Support, and Strategy & Business Development. For more information, visit www.retailbusinessservices.com, LinkedIn or Twitter.