The successful candidate is responsible for interfacing with all levels of the organization to ensure necessary and sustainable HSE systems, programs, procedures, training, work practices, and controls are developed and implemented to maintain compliance with applicable HSE regulations and address identified risks.
This position will be based in Allston, MA.
- Assists in the implementation and monitoring of company Environmental programs.
- Maintain environmental documents and calendar.
- Assist in submittal of environmental reports.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable Federal, State and Local Environmental regulations and permits.
- Conducts and documents environmental inspections and site sampling
- Tracks and documents data for: air emissions & refrigerant use; water & wastewater use; and waste activities.
- Identifies resource conservation opportunities and assists in the implementation of energy, water and waste reduction programs.
- Tracks and reports on environmental metrics as they relate to resource conversation.
- Supports the ISO 14001 and 45001 Management System certifications.
- Performs reviews of GMP documents to ensure Environmental risks and activities are appropriately captured.
- Provides technical assistance and advice to internal stakeholders regarding environmental issues.
- Provide support on Health and Safety program
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 – 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and requirements
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Sciences or other applicable Environmental discipline
- Good working knowledge of environmental regulations