We believe aircraft should fly themselves. Automated aviation systems will enable a future where air transportation is safer, more convenient and fundamentally transformative to the way goods — and eventually people — move around the planet. We are a team of mission-driven engineers with experience across aerospace, robotics and self-driving cars working to make this future a reality.
As an engineer at Reliable Robotics, you will work with a team of mission-driven engineers with experience across aviation, space, robotics and self-driving cars to make this future a reality. Reliable Robotics has year-round internship opportunities for students pursuing a degree in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, robotics or a similar field of study. Successful candidates will work alongside senior engineers to design, develop and test flight systems.
- Work with peers to establish requirements for GNC functions
- Support review, analysis and verification of Fly-By-Wire systems
- Support validation and improvement to sim models
- Support analysis of post-sim and post-flight data
- Develop & execute tests in support of system verification
- A graduate program in aerospace engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Proficient in any of Matlab/C/C++/Python
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Solid understanding in one or more disciplines related to GNC- Flight simulation, control systems analysis, sensor fusion and estimation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail