We believe aircraft should fly themselves. Automated aviation systems will enable a future where air transportation is safer, more convenient and fundamentally transformative to the way goods — and eventually people — move around the planet. We are a team of mission-driven engineers with experience across aerospace, robotics and self-driving cars working to make this future a reality.
Reliable Robotics is seeking to hire a full-time Administrative Assistant to support the broader team. The ideal candidate is comfortable managing a diverse workload and confident in prioritizing tasks with a sense of urgency. Someone who is an excellent communicator, takes ownership and closes loops without guidance, and has excellent problem-solving skills will thrive in this role. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and rapidly growing team!
This role is located on site at our Mountain View, California office.
- Manage day-to-day office operations and building functions in our Mountain View-based headquarters and our hangars in San Martin
- Maintain an orderly, safe, and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures, and complying with OSHA regulations
- Manage team expense reporting, guest tracking, merchandise ordering & stocking
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, managing food ordering, weekly team meals, and deliveries, receiving & tracking inbound/outbound mail and packages, etc.
- Partner with the Recruiting and HR teams to assist with onsite coordination of interviews, onboarding of new hires and coordinating employee activities
- Assist with events e.g., team all-hands, recruiting events, annual camping trip, holiday party
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in office coordinator, administrative assistant, or receptionist role
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience supporting teams and peers in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in G Suite and Expensify (or similar expense management software)Ability to handle physical tasks as needed
- Bonus for interest and skill in graphic design!
Must be willing to travel locally up to 10% of the time.
Reliable Robotics offers stock options, full employee medical, guaranteed 401(k) contribution, great co-workers and a casual work environment.