Meet Relevnt, the group messaging app that’s centered around live audio-chat communities called “vibes.” As the new social experience that’s driving the next generation of live podcasters and journalists, we’re now expanding our sports fandom growth initiatives. We’re looking for social media-savvy majors in sports management, marketing, broadcasting, and journalism to help grow our live audio-chat communities across all college and pro leagues and teams.
What’s in it for you?
- Make new career and social connections
- Get real-world experience to sharpen your skills
- Build up your resume for your post-graduate career
- Get mentored by professionals in your field
- Learn how to schedule and produce your own segments
- Sit in on team meetings
- Explore long-term career opportunities to grow with us!
With a time commitment of 5-6 hours per week, the internship role here is simply two-fold: help grow our network and drive community conversations through
- Live podcasting/radio broadcasting
- Sharing news and writing stories
- Helping grow our social media
- Interacting within our vibes on Relevnt
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Background in marketing is preferred
- Cumulative GPA of 2.7 or greater is preferred
We are looking to start this program in August 2021, and so, if you are interested in learning more, please apply here.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.