If you’re a student pursuing a degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related major, you may be a fit for a Co-op in our Information Systems and Technologies organization, R&D organization, among others.
Please Note: Apply to one Co-op per geographic area (Tarrytown, NY region or Rensselaer, NY region) of interest that best matches your major.
Tarrytown, NY is where medicines are discovered. Our robust research and development engine allows us to discover therapies that could have a profound impact on patient health and scientific outcomes.
We generate ideas, explore them and challenge them on their way to becoming life-changing medicines.
Our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to a robust pipeline of clinical-stage medicines, all of which were discovered in our laboratories. Our investigational treatments target allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, neuromuscular diseases, infectious diseases and rare diseases.
It’s a collegial place where science leads, and you’ll be supplied with what you need to do great work. We’re creative thinkers and rigorous workers. We never lose sight of the fact that the work we do here can change the world.
In this role, a typical Co-op experience might include the following:
- Achieving a general understanding of what happens in our global organization
- Completing hands-on project work that has an impact on the business
- Engaging with Regeneron leadership
- Collaborating with other students
- Establishing connections with Regeneron’s diverse employee resource groups
- Participating in professional development sessions while enjoying lots of free food and swag
- Showcasing the knowledge you gained through end of program presentation sessions
- Getting paid for your hard work!
This role might be for you if:
- You want to make a difference
- You advocate for your ideas – and what they can do in the world
- You’re excited to think, challenge, listen, re-think and solve
- You continuously look for ways to improve
- You are science-minded, ask questions and challenge conventional wisdom
- You work with precision, rigor, intellect and integrity
- You’re ready to work with the team that can bring a great idea to life
- You know this is no ordinary job
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be enrolled in, or accepted to, an academic program pursuing an Undergraduate or Graduate degree (and be returning to school the semester following the co-op). A cumulative GPA of 3.0 is preferred. Must be able to commit to 40 hours per week from January to August 2022. Demonstrated leadership in areas such as campus activities, clubs, sports, current or previous work, or the community is also preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that we’d love you to join!