Product Design Full-Time
Redfin is revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. If you value doing great work in a collaborative environment, join our team!
As a Product Designer I, you will have an eye for simple, intuitive and elegant design and deliver innovative and groundbreaking designs that shape the future of our product(s). Our goal is to successfully deliver user-friendly, appealing and creative designs from concept to delivery in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with product and engineering to identify requirements, use cases, and user journeys for Redfin’s professional products
- Use data collected from research, user testing and market analysis to create truly user-centric designs
- Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across uses cases by creating process flows, wireframes, motion studies, prototypes, and high fidelity mock-ups
- Collaborate with engineering throughout the product development life-cycle to iterate on and deliver a user experience that meets the highest quality bar
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, redlines, and style guides
- Use a variety of metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience
- Regularly present your work to senior leaders for review and feedback
Who You Are
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree in computer science, human-computer interaction, industrial, or graphic design or a related field within 6 months from graduation or graduated within the last 24 months.
- You have a passion for your craft, love the journey of discovery through iteration, and have relentlessly high standards.
- Experience with Sketch and Invision (or similar to Invision).
- A portfolio demonstrating your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful user-centered designs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills that allow you to communicate and defend complex design ideas clearly and persuasively and influence peers and leaders
- Fluency in UX, visual and interactive design best practices along with a strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with a salary, bonuses, and stock grants.
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave.
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success.
- A great work environment with free food and snacks, happy hours, game nights and hackathons.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.