Recruitomics is a different type of recruiting firm. We are scientists, doing scientific recruiting, scientifically. The vast majority of scientific recruiters have little-to-no scientific background. We think that’s wrong, and we are changing the face of recruiting.
Our mission is to help small biotechnology companies grow so they can bring life-changing therapies, diagnostics, and devices to patients.
Innovation: We are always improving our systems and processes so we can serve our mission with dedication and efficiency
Independence: Each team member understands and performs their role with confidence and excellence
Collaboration: We support each other to support the mission
Recruitomics Consulting is looking for an enthusiastic team-player who would like to join our Recruiting firm as an intern. We are a growing, fully remote recruiting consulting firm looking for creative and curious candidates that would like to learn more about talent acquisition in the life science industry. The ideal candidate will possess good communication, problem solving, and technology skills. This position will allow you to work alongside our PhD-trained recruiters, jumping in to help out across a variety of Recruiting tasks as needed. The ideal candidate will have part-time availability, be comfortable working remotely, and have a can-do attitude. This role offers an excellent opportunity to broaden your skillset and gain valuable experience to advance your career.
Support our Recruiting Team by:
- Searching/sourcing qualified candidates
- Identifying new candidate pools
- Assisting in candidate outreach communications
- Learning about career pathways in biotech
- Developing job descriptions
- Advertising jobs on social media
- Shadowing recruiters in hiring manager/client meetings
- Developing interview plans
- Updating Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- High school diploma required; as well as an interest in biomedical and life sciences.
- Experience with project/task management applications, including ClickUp, Monday, Asana, etc. preferred but not required
- Experience with Google Calendar, Outlook, Teams, and Zoom
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A high degree of motivation and initiative
- Flexible and adaptable
*Must have a reliable PC/Mac/laptop and a reliable internet connection to successfully perform this role.
As an equal opportunity employer, we pride ourselves on our company culture, which we built upon a foundation of inclusiveness and diversity. We are committed to listening, learning, and taking the necessary steps to ensure we maintain an equitable environment for all staff. We also strive to foster a culture of open communication, acceptance, and accountability, which is vital to creating an environment of belonging.