This team is at the center of day to day operations in Recorded Future’s offices. The Business Operations, Information Technology Intern will support vital Business Operations functions such as onboarding new hires and resolving employee issues with business applications and office IT equipment. The Business Operations Intern will also be involved with frontline communication with both employees and new hires and must have a team mentality, strong interpersonal skills, and a high level of attention to detail.
This is a full-time opportunity, approximately 30-40 hours per week from January through June 2022.
What you’ll do as a Business Operations intern:
- Assist Business Operations team with new hire on-boarding (creating accounts for new employees)
- Help to create process documentation and FAQs
- Support of BusOps function with managing smaller, scheduled tasks and support requests.
- Maintenance of office IT equipment such as computers, conferencing equipment, network printers, dashboards, and monitors
- Ad-hoc requests and special projects as needed
What you’ll bring to the Business Operations intern role:
- Basic understanding of software security
- A major or concentration in: Business Management, Computer Systems, Computer Engineering, or related area
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to communicate and interact with end-users effectively
- Advanced PC skills, specifically with enterprise application administration, managing files and a solid understanding of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
Additional skills (preferred but not required):
- Familiarity with MacOS
- SaaS, cloud administration, configuration experience
- Computer Programming/Coding experience
- Understanding of TCP/IP, networking