Our mission is to simplify real estate investment by connecting investors to high quality commercial real estate transactions. Real estate is the most popular asset class in the world, and probably the most fraught with peril for the individual investor. Individuals have extremely limited information and access beyond their own neighborhood. The ability to do due diligence is minimal, and it is complex to negotiate, purchase, manage, and liquidate.
RealtyMogul was created to make this asset class available. We allow our investors to buy portions of properties instead of entire ones or get exposure to multiple properties via third party funds or our proprietary REITs. We source the partners or investments ourselves, diligence them ourselves and walk every property that we offer up for investment.
We have been at it for 7 years and have backed more than 70 operating partners across the country in addition to building our own direct acquisitions team. We have learned what a great property that is well managed looks like. We leverage our experience to find the best deals, actively asset manage, and maximize our investors’ returns.
Today we are one of the largest, most recognizable brands in online real estate crowdfunding, with over $650 Million in capital invested into over $3.1 billion of real estate nationwide. We were recently named the #1 Commercial Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform by Motley Fool. We remain focused on building the best online experience to enable investment into highly vetted commercial real estate assets and to educate our growing user base about the many aspects of real estate investing, all through an online, scalable platform.
About Your Role:
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for organizing and facilitating the creation of a new distributed platform, including the build from scratch and long-term maintenance. The successful Technical Project Manager will facilitate the project implementation working with stakeholders for testing and approval. The ideal candidate will be the liaison between external venders. The successful candidate for this role will be extremely detail oriented with exceptional communication skills.
This position is remote. Must be authorized to work in the US.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and external resources, across different functional groups
- Consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage project deliverables collaborating heavily with business stakeholders and technical staff to deliver pragmatic and high-quality outcomes
- Contribute to continuous improvements in our implementation of agile software development
- Managing tickets, developers, and stakeholders to create a seamless workflow and ensure projects are completed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Ability to work with technical lead to break down tasks into granular levels to improve forecasting of time required
- Own the UAT testing and AB testing (if applicable) for your projects
Who You Are:
- You are an experienced professional with 3+ years of experience as a lead project manager
- You have demonstrated success in launching online software applications that can scale and have resulted in significant positive impact at your organizations
- You are able to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-pace environment
- You are comfortable working on multiple projects or initiatives simultaneously
- You are a strong communicator who can work across multiple departments and with colleagues of different seniority levels
- You are persistent in the face of roadblocks and work through them efficiently, pulling in others, as necessary. You require minimal direction or oversight
- You have experience with scopes and stages work into well-defined milestones and user stories
- You regularly deliver requirements on-time and ensures team members have all the necessary information when they need it
- You have a solid technical understanding of web and mobile applications and have experience with Kanban/Agile/Scrum development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
- You have strong and demonstrable skills in the areas of communication, issue and escalation management
- You are familiar with Jira
- You can identify leverage opportunities and communicate them to the project teams and/or business partners
- You have some background in real estate finance, mortgage operations or FinTech (preferred but not required)
- You have experience working on distributed applications (preferred but not required)