Solution Architect Internship
About the job
As a Solution Architect Intern at Rappid, you’ll be responsible for building custom Low Code / No Code solutions for our customers. You will work with a team of Rappid Solution Architects and Product Managers on design, scope, development, testing, training and maintenance of customer projects. You will be a critical factor in consulting and learning business transformation alongside the Rappid team.
Typical Project Work Includes:
- Brainstorm and architect solutions with the Rappid Solution Delivery Team
- Solve critical business and technical challenges
- Identify, research and recommend new development platforms/tools
- Create custom solutions using tools such as Zudy, Retool, Zapier, Airtable, Integromat, Adalo and many more.
- Coordinate collaboration Sessions with customers to review project deliverables
- Assist with documenting training and process transformation
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in strengthening their career and learning the balance between business process and technology design. You will get exposure across the business as well as be part of many client facing interactions.
- You are a strong self-manager, clear communicator and willing to expand your comfort zone to learn something new
- You have the ability to listen to client challenges and work with a team to translate requirements into a developed solution
- You have a passion for analyzing complex issues and distilling concepts to clients
- You have the desire to understand application design, development, maintenance and enhancement lifecycle
- You have experience working with data and understand relational data
- It is a nice to have if you are familiar with Low Code / No Code platforms and tools
We are a team of solution architects and business experts helping our customers digitally transform their organization through low code platforms. Founded in 2021, we are at the beginning of our journey and growing fast and want to bring you on to help our mission.
Our goal is to create a company that allows team members to show their best work and excel on projects they are passionate about. To do so, we create technology solutions for our customers. We focus on the most impactful initiatives and high-value projects.