The qualified candidate will join the Analytical R&D organization to enable development of biological therapeutics in Andover, MA. Within Analytical R&D the candidate will join the Project Progression Line 3 group focused on analytical testing of monoclonal antibodies/fusion proteins/and other biological modalities.
- Performing physico-chemical testing (e.g. pH, UV-Vis, appearance, purification/titer, HPLC, SDS-PAGE) and applying these methods to a broad range of biotherapeutics for early and late stage products in development
- Analyze, document and report analytical results in accordance with client’s requirements
- Maintain compliance in laboratory operations by following appropriate SOPs and safety rules
Notes from the client:
- First 1-2 weeks remote for training then hybrid remote/ onsite while getting up to speed then 100% onsite once ready to work independently
- Open to relocation at own expense
- 2 round interviews
- Entry level, Fresh grad, Lab exp.
- Analytical hands on exp. = plus (industry or academic)
- Self motivated