For over a century Ranfac has provided healthcare professionals and medical device companies expertise, technology, and ability to bring to market single-use medical devices for a range of medical specialties. This includes the patented Marrow Cellution™ Bone Marrow Aspiration & Cancellous Bone Grafting Systems. Ranfac also offers integrated solutions for product design & development, manufacturing process development, regulatory approval, and single source manufacturing.
Why work for us?
Ranfac Corp. is an ISO 13485:2016 registered medical device manufacturing facility right off Route 24 in Avon, Massachusetts. We offer competitive salary, benefits, vacation time, holiday and weekly pay. You will work with a diverse, hardworking, and friendly team to achieve high level of product quality and customer service. If you would like to be a part of our team and thrive in an environment where you can create, implement, and drive results, we want to hear from you
Key Benefits and Perks
- Medical/Health Insurance – compensative low cost
- Vision and Dental – Zero cost for the employee – Employer Paid
- Life and Disability – Zero cost for the employee – Employer Paid
- 401K – Company match
- Generous Paid-Time-Off and 10 Holidays
- Competitive compensation/salary
- Friendly and small team structure and company culture with a focus on work/life balance
- Performance reviews and training for job growth and stability
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
The Automation Technician position would report directly to the Manufacturing Engineer. This new role and position will be an excellent learning experience and kick start for a long career path. The Automation Technician will work side by side other engineers and manufacturing professionals.
- Improve equipment efficiency, utilization, and yields through continuous improvement techniques
- Assist with installation and set-up of all production automation equipment – Perform preventative and predictive maintenance of all production automation equipment
- Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment – Properly document repairs through use of Maintenance Work Order System
- Evaluate functionality of fixtures and secondary processes and make recommendations for modifications or production readiness
- Provide technical expertise and training for production; investigate and troubleshoot production problems; determine root cause and initiate corrective action as required
- Perform troubleshooting and minor repairs of all data collecting and label printing equipment
- Ability to interpret electrical, pneumatic, ladder logic diagrams and schematics
- PLC programming background or experience is a plus!
- Microsoft Office Applications, including Microsoft Project is required
- Dedicated, dependable and self-motivated.
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills.
- Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Aptitude for working on a team as well as independently
- Focus on detailed work with emphasis on accuracy and completeness.
Recent Technical high school graduate and/or experience in mechanical/electrical components and wiring systems.