Consultant or Senior Consultant in Compliance Auditing and Environmental Due Diligence JR16576
Atlanta, GA, Tampa, FL, or Charlotte or Raleigh, NC, USA
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Ramboll is seeking a highly motivated Consultant or Senior Consultant to join one the firm’s Southeast offices in Atlanta, Florida, or North Carolina. We invite you to bring your energy, professionalism and experience with environmental due diligence projects into play as you support our growing office and contribute to innovative and high-quality environmental solutions. Successful candidates will have 3 to 5 years of experience conducting multi-media compliance audits and environmental due diligence assessments (e.g., Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Limited Environmental Compliance Reviews, desktop due diligence reviews), and environmental regulatory compliance experience (related to industrial and commercial facilities preferred). Are you our new Consultant or Senior Consultant in Compliance Auditing and Due Diligence? Click the apply-button to send your application!
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Southeast Engineering and Due Diligence Department
As our new Consultant or Senior Consultant, you will be part of a small, progressive team of Southeast Area scientists and engineers. You will split your time between office-based work (currently work-from-home during the COVID-19 pandemic), including reviewing project-related materials and writing reports, and site visits (including some local/regional travel).
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Conduct environmental due diligence audits for industrial and commercial transactions, including standard Phase I Environmental Site Assessments consistent with ASTM standards and custom reports tailored to client-specific needs.
• Conduct limited environmental compliance reviews for industrial facilities, primarily (but not exclusively) in the Southeastern U.S.
• Prepare concise reports that assess potential environmental liabilities and compliance at manufacturing/commercial facilities.
• Provide general environmental compliance support to clients across a variety of regulatory program areas, including hazardous waste, wastewater/stormwater discharges, air emissions, chemical/spill prevention, and community Right-to-Know regulations.
• Travel to facilities for site visits, including both local and non-local travel (using social distancing procedures and other COVID-19 precautions as appropriate).
• Support multiple projects and meet high quality standards on project deliverables.
Your starting point for growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the Company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
• Interest specifically in environmental due diligence that is based on at least two years of primarily due diligence experience.
• Strong technical skills and experience writing technical reports.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include the following abilities:
• Strong work ethic and passion for producing high quality work and continual improvement.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Willingness to drive or otherwise travel up to approximately 25% of the time (must have a driver’s license in good standing).
• Flexibility in handling multiple projects at the same time and ability to meet shifting deadlines.
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase liveability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in North America
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working in North America, applying their professional knowledge across services including Environment & Health, Water, Energy and Planning & Urban Design. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company where you and your colleagues are trusted to perform and deliver in a friendly and flexible work environment. We invite you to join us in working to solve the challenges facing societies, companies and people around the world.
An equal opportunity employer
At Ramboll, we respect human rights and believe that equality, diversity and inclusion foster the best results and a welcoming work environment without discrimination or harassment.
Ramboll conducts all relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives, and regulations of the many countries in which we do business.
We invite applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, pregnancy and maternity, military service and veteran status or any other status protected by the law, to become a part of our journey.
We believe that diversity is a strength and that differences between people add value to our organization and allows us to play our part in creating sustainable societies.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV and cover letter showcasing why you are the right match for the role, and when you are available to start. Applications without targeted cover letters will not be considered. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position. We look forward to receiving your application!