Rallius is a fintech company whose mission is to create a more sustainable, equal and just world. By demonstrating that where you put your money matters, we can change money flows to promote accessible social activism and financial empowerment. We are a values-based company that seeks to disrupt and accelerate change in the financial industry.
Rallius challenges the status quo of traditional financial institutions by ascribing to a performance model that is based on economic, social and environmental impact. We drive innovation and mobilize change through consciously committed capital.
- Values Driven: We mobilize change by enabling people to make active and informed decisions that shape their financial destiny and positively impact the world around them.
- Pioneering platform: We are a catalyst for financial innovation by providing a platform through which people can commit their capital to areas based on ESG principles.
- Creating Community: We are building an ecosystem through a robust network of community-based and non-profit organizations to advance financial literacy, inclusion and empowerment.
- Accelerating wealth creation: We give access to exceptional returns that drive economic growth and prosperity for all.
Fundraising and Sales Intern
This internship is a launching pad to gain exposure to a complex and wide range of business operations ranging from fundraising, investment pitch decks preparation, building sales strategies, key strategic initiatives; and ensuring the team is well prepared to embark on major capital raises. The successful candidate will help attract and facilitate investments into Rallius.
Key Learning Opportunities:
- Fundraising Best practice
- Preparing Investment pitch decks and sales collaterals, scripts, investor memos, and cover emails
- Prepare and distribute prep packages in advance of investment calls
- Market research and analysis
- Partner with senior leadership to facilitate meetings, track minutes, circulate notes and follow up on action items
- Gather a list of target investors across multiple fundraising strategies through online research, industry news, and investment databases.
- Track investor pipeline of leads in Salesforce CRM and generate marketing reports on fundraising activities
- Create Google alerts to track industry news, competitor announcements, and current events to keep the team updated
- Assist in the creation and execution of a go-to market strategy and work plan
- Research industry investment trends in ESG and provide summaries of online webinars.
- Persistent, proactive, bootstrapper, and a go-getter
- You have a growth mindset and want to explore the sustainable investment landscape.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Enrolled in a business, marketing, or other related programs at a post-secondary level
- Organized and detail-oriented, with familiarity in handling confidential information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Experience setting up and managing virtual meeting tools
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize work assignments
- Experience working with CRM tools and Salesforce is an asset
- Problem-solving and time management skills
- Strong desire to work in a values-oriented environment
Location: This is a remote position. We are open to candidates in either the US or Canada
The Fine Print
Rallius is an equal opportunity employer. We honor inclusivity, diversity of thought and curiosity. If you are inspired by what you’ve read, we encourage you to apply!
If you have questions on the role or require accommodation through the application process, please email us at email@example.com