Rallius is a fintech company whose mission is to create a more sustainable, equal and just world. By demonstrating that where you put your money matters, we can change money flows to promote accessible social activism and financial empowerment. We are a values-based company that seeks to disrupt and accelerate change in the financial industry.
Rallius challenges the status quo of traditional financial institutions by ascribing to a performance model that is based on economic, social and environmental impact. We drive innovation and mobilize change through consciously committed capital.
- Values Driven: We mobilize change by enabling people to make active and informed decisions that shape their financial destiny and positively impact the world around them.
- Pioneering platform: We are a catalyst for financial innovation by providing a platform through which people can commit their capital to areas based on ESG principles.
- Creating Community: We are building an ecosystem through a robust network of community-based and non-profit organizations to advance financial literacy, inclusion and empowerment.
- Accelerating wealth creation: We give access to exceptional returns that drive economic growth and prosperity for all.
Financial Analyst Intern
As an intern at Rallius, you will get exposure to a fast-paced business environment while unlocking your professional potential and being part of our massive growth story. In this role, you will work alongside our Finance team to transform the banking industry.
Key Learning Opportunities:
- Financial modeling, company valuation, and financial performance analysis
- M&A modeling and mapping out potential financing scenarios
- Analyzing financial results and preparing internal reports for strategic decision making
- Preparing external reports, including quarterly and annual financial statements, grant reporting, and tax reporting
- Partner with senior leadership to facilitate meetings, track minutes, circulate notes and follow up on action items
- Undertake relevant research and write reports including tables and charts to present findings
- Map out and document processes for new systems and technologies as they are rolled out to the business
- Create Google alerts to track industry news, competitor announcements, and current events to keep the team updated.
- You are data driven and results-oriented
- You are curious about the fintech space and want to work on meaningful projects
- A go-getter and ready to go the extra mil
- Enrolled in business, economics, finance, accounting, or other related programs at a post-secondary level
- Organized and detail-oriented, with familiarity in handling confidential information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Experience setting up and managing virtual meeting tools
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize work assignments
- Problem-solving and time management skills
- Strong desire to work in a values-oriented environment
Location: This is a remote position. We are open to candidates in either the US or Canada
The Fine Print
Rallius is an equal opportunity employer. We honor inclusivity, diversity of thought and curiosity. If you are inspired by what you’ve read, we encourage you to apply!
If you have questions on the role or require accommodation through the application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org