Rallius is a fintech company whose mission is to create a more sustainable, equal and just world. By demonstrating that where you put your money matters, we can change money flows to promote accessible social activism and financial empowerment. We are a values-based company that seeks to disrupt and accelerate change in the financial industry.
Rallius challenges the status quo of traditional financial institutions by ascribing to a performance model that is based on economic, social and environmental impact. We drive innovation and mobilize change through consciously committed capital.
- Values Driven: We mobilize change by enabling people to make active and informed decisions that shape their financial destiny and positively impact the world around them.
- Pioneering platform: We are a catalyst for financial innovation by providing a platform through which people can commit their capital to areas based on ESG principles.
- Creating Community: We are building an ecosystem through a robust network of community-based and non-profit organizations to advance financial literacy, inclusion and empowerment.
- Accelerating wealth creation: We give access to exceptional returns that drive economic growth and prosperity for all.
Digital Marketing & Market Research Intern
You are curious about the fintech space and want to see innovative solutions that better serve customers. In this role, you will lead research projects on competitors and target audiences. The research you do is meaningful and you’ll have an opportunity to work alongside our creative and marketing teams. Reporting to our marketing team lead and the CEO, you will be a key member in our small marketing team. You will often appear in front of our social media audience. You will plan, create and curate content to promote our products, support our brand, drives traffic and grows all channels of distribution.
- Conduct research and gather insights on competitors’ marketing tactics, social media, strategic communications and new product releases.
- Gather information on primary (gen z, conscious consumer) and secondary (millennials, conscious consumer) audiences and monitor trends and culture.
- Create Google alerts to track industry news, competitor announcements and current events to keep the team updated.
- Partner with senior leadership to facilitate meetings, track minutes, circulate notes, and follow up on action items.
- Help form a brand experience by reaching out to influencers, supporting the ambassador program and assisting with online community management.
- Build brand affinity and help develop an inner-circle community.
- Support the design, activation and amplification of communications strategies across all operational business units and corporate functional areas.
- Generate a variety of content; including editorial pitches, social media content, employee communication, and engaging website content
- Create and manage marketing campaigns
- Manage social media post scheduling
- Grow our social media reach by collaborating with influencers etc.
- Be consistent with the company brand image
- Create agendas, powerpoint presentations and set up for online training, zoom meetings etc.
What You’ll Bring
- Enrolled in a business, commerce, marketing or other related program at a post-secondary level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Firm grasp of social media tools and platforms, including Instagram, Tikok, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Proficient with Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- An understanding of a customer journey through a sales funnel
- Experience setting up and managing virtual meeting tools
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize work assignments
- Problem-solving and time management skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong desire to work in a values-oriented environment
Location: This is a remote position. We are open to candidates in either the US or Canada
The Fine Print
Rallius is an equal opportunity employer. We honor inclusivity, diversity of thought and curiosity. If you are inspired by what you’ve read, we encourage you to apply!
If you have questions on the role or require accommodation through the application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org