Rallius is a fintech company whose mission is to create a more sustainable, equal and just world. By demonstrating that where you put your money matters, we can change money flows to promote accessible social activism and financial empowerment. We are a values-based company that seeks to disrupt and accelerate change in the financial industry.
Rallius challenges the status quo of traditional financial institutions by ascribing to a performance model that is based on economic, social and environmental impact. We drive innovation and mobilize change through consciously committed capital.
- Values Driven: We mobilize change by enabling people to make active and informed decisions that shape their financial destiny and positively impact the world around them.
- Pioneering platform: We are a catalyst for financial innovation by providing a platform through which people can commit their capital to areas based on ESG principles.
- Creating Community: We are building an ecosystem through a robust network of community-based and non-profit organizations to advance financial literacy, inclusion and empowerment.
- Accelerating wealth creation: We give access to exceptional returns that drive economic growth and prosperity for all.
Corporate Development Intern
As an intern at Rallius, you will benefit from invaluable experience in drafting collaterals, client management, Competitive Analysis, and corp. administration. The ideal candidate will have the ability to focus on multiple moving parts to support corporate development at Rallius.
Key Learning Opportunities:
- Drafting strategy documents, key pillars, and other corporate development collaterals
- Drafting investment pitch decks and collaterals, including scripts, memos, and cover emails to support capital raising efforts
- Competitor research and market analysis
- Corporate finance and accounting
- Partner with senior leadership to facilitate meetings, track minutes, circulate notes and follow up on action items
- Research and present competitor analysis on digital banking, impact investing, and policy change
- Support the client management pipeline by assisting with a database and log meeting notes
- Research, identify and apply for grant opportunities that promote impact-oriented businesses
- Assist with the creation of a partner contact database, logging meeting notes as required
- Complete finance and accounting tasks as needed, with information from the customer database
- Create Google alerts to track industry news, competitor announcements, and current events to keep the team updated
- Enrolled in a business, international relations, or other related programs at a post-secondary level
- Passionate about making an impact and strive for excellence
- Organized, energetic, self-starter, and administrator with a can-do attitude and passion for getting things done
- Strong desire to work in a values-oriented environment
- Organized and detail-oriented, with familiarity in handling confidential information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and time management skills
- Proficient with Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Experience setting up and managing virtual meeting tools
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize work assignments
- Experience working with CRM tools and Salesforce is an asset
Location: This is a remote position. We are open to candidates in either the US or Canada
The Fine Print
Rallius is an equal opportunity employer. We honor inclusivity, diversity of thought and curiosity. If you are inspired by what you’ve read, we encourage you to apply!
If you have questions on the role or require accommodation through the application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org