Rallius is a fintech company whose mission is to create a more sustainable, equal and just world. By demonstrating that where you put your money matters, we can change money flows to promote accessible social activism and financial empowerment. We are a values-based company that seeks to disrupt and accelerate change in the financial industry.
Rallius challenges the status quo of traditional financial institutions by ascribing to a performance model that is based on economic, social and environmental impact. We drive innovation and mobilize change through consciously committed capital.
- Values Driven: We mobilize change by enabling people to make active and informed decisions that shape their financial destiny and positively impact the world around them.
- Pioneering platform: We are a catalyst for financial innovation by providing a platform through which people can commit their capital to areas based on ESG principles.
- Creating Community: We are building an ecosystem through a robust network of community-based and non-profit organizations to advance financial literacy, inclusion and empowerment.
- Accelerating wealth creation: We give access to exceptional returns that drive economic growth and prosperity for all.
Corporate Communications Intern
As an intern at Rallius, you’ve got a way with words and are an adaptable high-achiever who is energized by a startup environment. You will work with the Director of Strategy and Growth to craft communications, launch initiatives, and shape the story of who we are. In this role, you’ll work alongside values-oriented leaders to bring change to the financial industry.
Key Learning Opportunities:
- Corp Communication and communication design best practices
- Embraces the complexity of internal and external communications
- Exposure in drafting press releases, pre-launch memos, company and product updates for stakeholders
- Participate in ideation, planning, and coordination of both internal and external communications
- Get insights into producing efficient blogs, website copy, social media posts, sales and marketing collateral, etc.
- Learn Mailchimp to produce clear, concise, and error-free email updates that adhere to brand guidelines
- Partner with senior leadership to facilitate meetings, track minutes, circulate notes and follow up on action items
- Help form a brand experience by reaching out to influencers, supporting the ambassador program, and assisting with online community management
- Source and create content to share on the Rallius and senior leadership’s LinkedIn accounts
- Develop recommendations informed by consumer insights, KPIs, and industry landscape
- Perform competitive analysis, industry research, assessment of best practices and KPIs (e.g. earned media value) in a constantly changing landscape
- Develop stories leveraging influencers to connect to brand objectives and consumer needs
- Track budget, vendor invoices, schedules and align cross-functional resources and vendors to ensure projects are completed within planned parameters
- Establish and implement integrated campaigns that are aligned with brand strategy to drive reach, awareness, buzz, and social conversation for the brand
- Lead ideation, identification, and execution of influencer partnerships, storytelling, and editorial/social content creation across multiple channels and platforms that drive EMV or identified KPI
- Develop go-to-market strategies for influencer planning and development across 360 programs
- Monitor, track, and share new digital and social trends, tools, and platforms to connect with brand strategies
- Manage paid influencer campaigns, via a direct partnership or through third-party platforms, including managing contract negotiations, strategy briefing, and content creation approvals
- Deliver consistent messaging across various touchpoints and matrices
- Update and maintain the web pages as the business progresses
- Enrolled in journalism, communications, or other related programs at a post-secondary level
- Enthusiasm for storytelling
- Great Team player and a hustler
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Firm grasp of social media tools and platforms including Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram etc.
- Proficient with Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Experience setting up and managing virtual meeting tools
- Experience building and managing Squarespace websites is an asset
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize work assignments
- Problem-solving and time management skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong desire to work in a values-oriented environment
Location: This is a remote position. We are open to candidates in either the US or Canada
The Fine Print
Rallius is an equal opportunity employer. We honor inclusivity, diversity of thought and curiosity. If you are inspired by what you’ve read, we encourage you to apply!
If you have questions on the role or require accommodation through the application process, please email us at email@example.com