Recently designated a 2020 Top Workplace by the Detroit Free Press, Quinn Evans (QE) is a premier design firm with offices located in the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. With offices in Ann Arbor and Detroit, Michigan, our Nation’s Capital, Washington, DC, Baltimore, Maryland, and Richmond, Virginia, the firm serves clients in diverse but interrelated practice areas including learning, culture, heritage, and living. Please see our website at www.quinnevans.com.
We are currently seeking a motivated Architectural Designer with strong visual graphics and technical drawing skills for our Detroit or Ann Arbor office. This is a full-time position with opportunities for professional growth in a highly collaborative, studio environment with potential exposure to all aspects of practice from client presentations to construction administration. The ideal candidate must be a creative thinker, willing to work in a collaborative team environment and be passionate about creating places that enrich and inspire.
· Professional degree in Architecture with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working in an architectural office
· Design portfolio that demonstrates strong visual communication skills with knowledge of Serif Affinity suite, Sketchup, or other graphic visualization software; illustrative hand rendering a plus
· Experience preparing graphic drawings and presentations, including concept diagrams, rendered technical drawings, and related 2D and 3D graphics
· Construction document experience working with Autodesk Revit
· Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
· Attentive to detail, creative thinker, curious and organized
· Collaborative problem-solving skills with a professional work ethic
Quinn Evans is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation/gender status, Veteran’s status, and disability. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and encourage women and diverse applicants to apply. Must provide proof of COVID 19 vaccination.
Submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio