Quick Release is a high-growth, next-generation boutique consultancy, focused on business improvement for clients with complex product development processes, and right now we are looking to hire and train the next generation of project analysts and consultants.
If you’ve set your sights on a successful career in tech, data, management consultancy, analytics or digital solutions, Quick Release can offer you hands-on experience of complex, high-impact projects, together with fast-paced training, supportive (on-the-job) mentoring, and a company culture that promotes flexibility, fulfilment and an overall better quality of both work and life.
As a business, we’ve been very successful in achieving our aims over the past 15 years, growing to 260 team-mates worldwide, with 70+ in the USA.
The ongoing growth of our team means we have the opportunity for outstanding recent graduates to join our California Product Data Management (PDM) team as Graduate Analysts, and we also have 3 opportunities to join our Graduate Consultancy Intake. Both have options for later on in the year or a deferred start.
This intake isn’t just for recent graduates. We genuinely welcome (and always need) more experienced people on the team. The unique nature of what we do means that you would get the same level of support and training upon starting with QR, but we love receiving applications from anyone who shares our passion for using data to make things better. So, whether you’ve just finished uni, you’re returning to work after time out, or you’re looking for a new and rewarding change in direction… you’re welcome! Hit apply
As a Graduate Analyst, you can expect_
- Excellent training and mentoring – you’ll learn the QR approach to problem-solving and upskilling on the data and analytics side of product data management (PDM).
- Contribute to expediting a carbon-neutral future on EV projects.
- A team culture that is genuinely engaging and supportive – we win, lose, learn (and play) together.
- Responsibility, fast.
- A salary that starts from $65k plus an excellent package of other benefits.
- A huge 24 days of paid vacation as standard (plus public holidays and holiday trading).
- Career progression based on merit and a choice of pathways.
- Lots of team events, sports clubs, CSR, mental health, diversity and wellbeing initiates and a direct line to management and leadership for your ideas.
- US, European and Worldwide travel opportunities (when it’s possible again!).
- The knowledge, skills and experience to ensure you’ll always be in demand, wherever your career may take you…
What you’ll do_
Quick Release delivers highly specialized engagements that scale quickly into full digital product implementation. We work alongside our clients (mostly on location) to understand their challenges, provide expert guidance, and follow this up with the technical know-how to put that guidance into action. As such, our analysts are empowered to use their extraordinary abilities and exercise their passions, without getting bogged down in red tape and SOPs.
In your first year as a Graduate Analyst, you will…
- Complete first-class induction training (in a cohort that learns together).
- Learn from the best on real, client-facing projects.
- Get to know and understand how our clients operate.
- Develop strong trusting relationships with clients and team-mates.
- Support the delivery of technical solutions and value add propositions.
- Build the capability to own and deliver results on your own PDM workstreams as you discover your own special powers.
- Develop your business acumen and a wide variety of skills to support the continued success of our fastest-growing business unit.
Some projects will be challenging, but they will always be rewarding, and you’ll be surrounded by a team of great people who are willing to go the extra mile to help you grow, succeed or simply unwind.
Most days you’ll be on-site and working hand in hand with clients and other QR in locations in and around California). While this can mean lots of excitement and new experiences, we also know how valuable downtime can be. Weekends and holidays are sacrosanct to us!
What are we looking for?
- The passion, resilience and energy to work hard and make a difference.
- An exceptional academic record, with a Bachelor’s degree (GPA of 3.2 or above), Master’s or PhD in any discipline.
- You’re ambitious and committed to lifelong learning and development.
- You’re positive, outgoing and gregarious – you genuinely value professional relationships and you’re willing to put the effort into nurturing them.
- You’re happy to locate yourself within commuter distance of our hub in Irvine.
- You’ll need to be good with data… but as long as you can show potential, we can train you on this!
- You genuinely enjoy owning your own projects and working hard to see them succeed.
If you answered “yes – that’s me” to ALL of the above, then we want to hear from you!
The Application and Assessment Process
Please submit your resume here on Handshake.
We only hire the brightest talent, so please take at least a few minutes to consider the content of your CV before you hit send. We only progress those applications that are completed in full, with a well-presented resume (maximum 2 pages).
QR’s Talent Acquisition team will guide you through each step of the process, and we include plenty of opportunities for you to find out more about our team and the projects we’re working on, but we strongly advise that you spend some time on our website, Glassdoor and LinkedIn pages before applying, and certainly before interview.
QR_ Values Diversity_
We take pride in being different as a company and we celebrate multiple approaches and points of view.
We challenge inequality in all its forms, in others, and especially in ourselves.
We’re not perfect, but we want to be better and do better, and we are fully committed to this in our actions as well as words.
As an equal opportunities employer, Quick Release never discriminates on the basis of gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic background, marital status, or disability status.
More information on QR_Careers Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Mission Statement is available upon request.
Connect With Quick Release Online_
Some of our US team-mates have created a short video to explain what we do. You can view this here…