Do you want to be part of a cutting-edge effort to use quantum mechanics to change the world?
QSimulate is building a world-class team to accelerate scientific discovery. Our platform provides paradigm-shifting quantum-mechanics-based tools for scientists worldwide. These tools are being used in such areas as Drug Discovery, Materials Science, and AI.
We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer with UI/UX design experience to join our team. If you have the ambition to be part of a team that is driving scientific innovation and doing something good for the world, you should apply!
In this role you will work closely with our software engineering team to build a robust stable frontend for our scientific computing platform. You will lead the user experience and user interface design efforts. You will also be responsible for maintaining the public facing websites.
- Mastery of a standard web framework, such as Angular or Django
- Strong knowledge of python
- Experience in UI/UX design work is a plus
- BS or higher degree in computer science or a related field
- Minimum 1-3 years work experience in software development
- The opportunity to make an immediate and visible impact within a fast growing company with lots of potential.
- Passionate and fun teammates.
- Competitive compensation.
QSimulate is dedicated to building a diverse team of individuals who are committed to contributing to an inclusive environment. Our core values include respect for all, serving the greater good, and welcoming individuals from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We consider exceptional candidates with strong backgrounds even if you don’t check every box.
Please submit your CV, and an optional personal statement of no more than 500 words to firstname.lastname@example.org.