Qorvo is All Around You! We manufacture innovative RF solutions at the center of connectivity to enable high-performance applications for advanced wireless devices, wired and wireless networks and defense radar and communications for 5G networks, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and other emerging applications. We are a global company thriving on a culture of innovation, diversity, and inclusion. Our people are always at the core of Qorvo’s innovation. Qorvo is a place to stretch your imagination and push boundaries to achieve success. Learn more about Top 10 Reasons to make a career at Qorvo.
We are recruiting for a Process Development Engineering Intern. The objectives for this internship position are as follows:
- Work with cross functional areas and learn how to utilize various tools and databases to improve Supply Chain Risk Management assessments and mitigation efforts.
- Assist SCA team with on-going continuous improvement initiatives.
- Update CSR benchmarking data, as applicable.
- Degree in Supply Chain/Supply Chain Risk Management a plus, but not required
- Minimum GPA: 3.4 on 4.0 scale
- Fluent with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Teams
- Visio knowledge
- SAP knowledge
- Proactive, detail-oriented self-starter who requires minimal, direct supervision
- Experience working on a project team is a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly grasp new ideas and concepts
- Must have a positive attitude and strong desire to learn
The above duties are not intended to be all-inclusive or permanent. The requirements of the position may change based on the business need. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change.