Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit www.publicissapient.com
As a Product Manager at Publicis Sapient, you’ll act as your clients’ trusted advisor in leading the overall vision, strategy, roadmap, and prioritization for a specific digital product, or products, within an engagement. You will collaborate with clients undertaking major Digital Business Transformation (DBT) engagements to understand their business, end-customer needs, and then constantly deliver value with fast increment cycles.
You will also be responsible for researching, analyzing, and defining business and user needs, identifying options for improving business systems and processes, and bridging the needs of the business and IT through the analysis and communication of requirements.
As part of our new graduate program, you’ll go through on-boarding and will be ready to start working with clients by month 2. You’ll also receive on-going structured learning during your first three years that is tailored to you, and you will also be supported with your growth & progression.
- Understand the product vision and help bring it to life
- Help foster a collaborative environment
- Be a partner to our clients
- Research and identify industry best practices related to business needs
- Research, define, analyze, and capture business and user needs
- Define, analyze, and document business and functional requirements
- Document the requirements in a client-ready format and support fit gap analysis
- Collaborate with the creative and technology team members to ensure that business requirements adhere to technical and creative constraints
We recognize that you might not meet 100% of the requirements listed below and that’s okay! We’d love to hear from you anyways.
- BS/BA degree in business administration, business management, engineering, economics, or related area
- Graduating between December 2021 and August 2022
- Considerable aptitude to analyze business requirements and define solutions to address complex business needs
- Strong academic track record
- Relevant leadership experience from community organization involvement or previous employment
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Willingness to travel up to 80-100% (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and flex in a highly creative and collaborative multidisciplinary environment
- Passion for all things interactive and digital
- Prior internship in consulting, data analysis, or related field
Publicis Sapient is unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship now or in the future for this specific role.
Benefits of Working Here
- Unlimited paid vacation and 16 paid holidays
- Flexible work/life balance
- Awesome benefits – health, dental, vision, and life
- Company discounts and tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
- Support and tools to be coached and mentored; hands-on experience to sharpen your skills and learn from industry experts
- Participation in our 3 year Early Career Development Program that encompasses growing your skills with clear promotion path opportunities
Applications will be accepted until October 15th, 2021.
In order for your application to be considered complete, you must upload both your resume and unofficial transcript. A cover letter is optional but recommended.
Once you submit your application, you will hear back from us within 5 business days on next steps.
We have this position available in our Arlington (Washington DC), Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Houston, and New York City offices. Please select your top choice during the application process.
When you are ready to submit your application, click the “I’m interested” button to the right.
Publicis Sapient is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1-617-621-0200.
For more information about Publicis Sapient, visit here: https://www.publicissapient.com/about