Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides the opportunity to learn, inspire, and advance within a collaborative and diverse culture. We hire curious individuals for whom learning is a passion. Together, we focus on our mission of delivering confidence in a dynamic world – and the world has perhaps never been more dynamic.
At every level, we champion leaders who live our values of integrity, inclusion, and innovation. Imagining our work as a journey, we believe integrity guides our way, inclusion moves us forward together, and innovation creates new destinations.
Living our values every day. That’s Living Protiviti.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
You’ve come to the right place.
Business Performance Improvement Consultants work with Protiviti’s clients, who are typically among the world’s leading companies. As a consultant, you collaborate with the team to deliver client solutions for complex business problems that these organizations face. Experience tells us that our future leaders need to be both knowledgeable and deep in an area of expertise, but versatile having a broad range of capabilities and skillsets to solve today’s complex business problems. That’s why we focus on developing consultants across our business, so you gain experience in different industries, grow your technical capabilities, and gain leadership qualities that will ensure your future success.
Our culture is grounded in empowerment, teamwork, and problem-solving. At all career levels, we encourage innovation, seeking your ideas and insights. Our people care about one another, they coach and guide, and they help each member of our team be their very best.
When you join our team, you will participate in Passport to Protiviti, our award-winning onboarding program. You will also attend The Consultant Challenge, an experiential learning course that will help you transition successfully into your role as a consultant. As a consultant, you will be a part of the Foundations experience, an innovative approach to equip our consultants with the knowledge, skills, technical aptitude, and coaching to become our firms’ future leaders. This Foundations experience will enable you to learn from a diverse set of experiences while guiding your skill development; ultimately preparing you for the next step in your career journey.
Business Performance Improvement Consultants will experience a variety of projects. Each project experience is designed to fuel your curiosity, uncover hidden strengths, and most importantly, prepare you for the next career level. Consultants learn from the best management team in an effort to develop an understanding of business processes and build technical skills in general risk areas. Consultants compile and analyze data and document findings through client engagements. Through interaction with client and project team personnel, consultants develop professional relationships that contribute to exceptional client service. A successful consultant learns effective time and task management, takes ownership of assignments, and accepts responsibility for team results.
With each project, you receive hands-on training in a nurturing environment and interact with leaders across our practice. Talent Managers will partner with you in lining up specific project experiences that support your career goals, your skills, and the needs of the business. A network of advisors will help you navigate challenges and celebrate milestones. There will be many opportunities to join committees, participate in employee network groups, enjoy social, civic, and networking activities, to aid in building meaningful relationships across the firm and in the community.
The Business Performance Improvement Solution Consultants are hired into one of four different segments, including:
- Finance Performance Management: Provides custom solutions to help finance leaders address their current challenges and explore opportunities for continuous growth, delivering innovative solutions and supporting finance as a forward-thinking, strategic partner to the business. At the core our methodology is aligning people, processes, and technology to drive efficiency and productivity, enabling change and creating value for the entire organization.
- Financial Reporting & Remediation Compliance: Helps companies reduce their risk of non-compliance, while limiting exposure to financial restatements and other costly non-routine situations. Our professionals provide the critical functional and project management expertise necessary to cost-effectively prepare for and manage non-routine situations such as restatements, mergers, and IPOs. Protiviti’s team proactively monitors new accounting rules, alerts clients to changing requirements, and offers assistance with addressing complex accounting or reporting challenges.
- Organization Transformation: We help align the mission, vision, strategy, metrics, and brand with people, processes, and technology to create a commitment to sustained transformational change organization-wide.
- Supply Chain: Protiviti’s operations and supply chain experts work closely with key stakeholders to integrate industry-leading practices and tailor business solutions to meet the organization’s needs.
Meaningful onboarding. Impactful training. Foundational learning. These experiences define the Protiviti Career – a career that enables you to thrive in work and life.
- Degree: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, Project Management, Business)
- Visa Status: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings need authorization to work in the United States for Protiviti without sponsorship now or in the future
- Technical Skills Desired:
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and innovation to client engagements across various industries
- A foundation in accounting and finance processes and objectives
- Experience in tools such as Microsoft Office (particularly Project, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint), Power BI, and Tableau
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL
- Strong academic background
- Working in teams, as well as independently
- Being creative and analytical
- Passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing, and interpreting data and information
- Possessing excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-motivate and take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Desiring to learn and a receptiveness to feedback and mentoring
- Drive towards obtaining professional certifications
ARE YOU ON BOARD WITH TRAVEL?
Since we work with clients, typically at their sites, this position requires travel to client sites. Out-of-town travel may also be required. Consultants need reliable transportation to and from local client sites. Safety is our top priority; we continue to evaluate the risk associated with travel and work with our employees to manage expectations when necessary.
Protiviti (www.protiviti.com) is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach, and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti and our independent and locally owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting and managed solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, governance, risk, and internal audit through our network of more than 85 offices in over 25 countries. We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals who share the common value of collaboration. As an organization, we believe that by teaming together and with our clients, we can see beyond the surface of problems that organizations face and discover opportunities to help them face the future with confidence.
Named to the 2021 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Protiviti has served more than 60 percent of Fortune 1000 and 35 percent of Fortune Global 500 companies. The firm also works with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Robert Half (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half is a member of the S&P 500 index.
Apply at www.protiviti.com/careers.
Note: Students may apply for only one location or solution. Duplicate applications will not be accepted.