Begin a meaningful career right here.
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Are you looking for a position that offers a rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges? P&G is looking for a Digital Innovation – Associate Scientist.
Digital Innovation – Associate Scientist
Entry level for employees who develop proficiency in Digital Innovation Procedural work and expertise in Application work by combining hands-on experimentation with scientific principles and knowledge from science/engineering education to drive foundational technical understanding and solve technical problems. Delivers technical outputs which address critical innovation challenges and completion of key milestones.
Digital Design provides end-to-end design support from concept to final production, helping translate R&D insight (i.e technical innovation, product benefits, consumer insight) into meaningful content and stories for our consumers, customers, and internal community.
Digital Design content is used to drive consumer research, sell our product innovation to customers, and showcase internal project work to inspire our Family Care community. Digital Designers are expected to seek out and lead opportunities where they are experts, staying connected to the broader Digital Design community across P&G sector business.
* A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Digital Design/Digital Arts & Sciences
Experience Preferred in areas below, but willing to consider entry level with ability to learn quickly.
* Videography + Photography
* Understands key concepts/lighting for studio photography/video.
* Comfortable with professional camera + lens operations (RED Cameras, Zeiss)
* Proficient in technical set operations (camera rigs + gear (jib, gimble, slider, dolly, etc.) set up/tear down, prepping on-location shoots, green screen, etc.)
* Manages shoot logistics (prepping “clients”, props, shotlists, shoot dates, scheduling, etc.)
* Editing + Motion Graphics
* Video editing – Storytelling, color correction, retiming, reformatting (Premiere)
* VFX – Compositing, object masking, motion graphics, post-production (After Effects)
* Proficient across general Adobe Creative Suite design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator)
* Creatively bring to life “explainer videos” using narratives and simple animation
* Develop and produce (draft, model, animate, color, compose) engaging technical product animations and visually realistic product renderings (Cinema 4D, Maya)
Just So You Know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)