Importance of Position: The Supervisory LICSW seeks to improve the well-being of young people by providing case consulting services for Power of Story Staff. Ensuring operations and practice of each staff are in accordance with best-practice standards of the profession, contract/grant requirements, and agency practices and procedures. In carrying out the corporate mission and their department, the Supervisory LICSW will be accountable for input on the program operations, program development, staff training, performance management, and personnel activities. The Supervisory LICSW will also be responsible for providing timely, accurate, and complete reports on all aspects of their assigned programs required by the Executive Director.
· A growth mindset.
· Certificate to clinically supervise Social Workers required.
· Desire to support POWER OF STORY’s mission.
· Experience: 2+ years supervising workers and/or interns.
· Experience: 2+ years working in the adoption or foster care field required.
· LICSW Social Work licensure required.
· Master’s degree in Social Work required.
· Respectful, person-centered interactions at all times.
Reports to: Employee Director
· Attendance at 1 board meeting annually.
· Reviewing Social Medical Histories for completeness & sensitivity of language used.
· Monthly check-ins with Executive Director.
· Helps to ensure compliance with contracts, agency policies and procedures, accreditation requirements, ethics, best practices, and quality standards within the field.
· Assists with hiring and supervision of Case Management staff and student interns as needed.
· Monitors and periodically reviews client files for completeness and quality of content.
· Provides case management oversite, case consultation, and crisis intervention to all direct service staff, interns, and volunteers.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Beginning hourly pre-tax: $30
· Max hourly pre-tax: $40
· Eligible for 2-3% increase at annual review, based on performance and length of service.
· Hourly wage
· Flexible schedule
· Training and Development
· Work From Home
· Company laptop
· Reimbursement for approved company-related expenses
Shifts: 5-10 hours/week
Commitment: 3 years minimum is preferred.