Popli Design Group (PDG) is seeking candidates with 0-3 years of experience in the design of HVAC, plumbing and/or fire protection systems for building facilities. Candidates must be able to perform engineering evaluations and analyses, field inspections, design drawings, technical specifications and cost estimation under direct supervision of senior engineers.
· BS in Mechanical Engineering/Engineering Technology (EIT or eligible for PE in NYS upon completion of requirements preferred)
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite
· Designing HVAC and plumbing systems for schools, healthcare facilities and commercial projects preferred
· Knowledge of NYS Mechanical, Energy and Plumbing codes, NFPA specification writing and experience with USGBC LEED projects preferred
· Revit MEP proficiency, Energy Modeling experience (Carrier HAP, TRANE TRACE, or EQUEST), LEED Green Associate and Commissioning experience, preferred
· Familiarity with ASHRAE Standards (62.4, 90.1, etc.) a plus