The Intern – Business Systems will work with the Business Systems Team to support organizational initiatives. These will include support for applications, users, Experts, and internal processes and documentation. This position reports to the VP, Business Systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Business Systems team in maintaining applications and resolving tickets/cases.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support.
- Assist with optimizing internal processes and documentation.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- HS Diploma is required
- 1 year of work experience or pursuing an undergraduate/graduate level degree or accredited certification programs in the Information Technology or Computer related fields
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic, initiative, personal integrity, and attention to detail
- Familiar with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Suite
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion within the Business Systems team
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time at stationary workstation
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- This position requires regular oral/written interaction with clients, team members
Advarra provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status, citizenship, genetic information or any other status or characteristic covered by federal, state or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Please apply directly through our company website: https://bit.ly/3BPrvFZ