- Define and Design mechanical hardware.
- Manage prototype component sourcing.
- Manage hardware test program.
- Perform design analysis.
- Design for Manufacturing. Perform design reviews and validation.
- Support production build.
- Requirements Management.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, or related field.
- Experience with CAD (Solid Works) and analysis tools.
- 1-3 years of manufacturing or manufacturing engineering experience in the automotive or transportation industry.
- Extensive experience using CAD, product design, managing requirements, tracking and resolving issues and resolutions.
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments to achieve product goals.
- Demonstrated hands-on mechanical and manufacturing process experience and engineering development.
- Solid understanding of DFA/DFM methodologies and their relation to product design.
- Relevant experience with manufacturing and supply chain processes (technical documentation, life cycle of products within the autonomous vehicle space, manufacturing engineering, etc.).
- Ability to travel.
- Work on industry-leading technologies at an energetic, exciting Silicon Valley startup
- Forge the future of autonomous transportation while collaborating with AI experts from around the world
- Catered free lunch, unlimited snacks and beverages
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefits package