Are you a highly talented student looking for your next step? Do you want to explore strategy consulting? Can you creatively solve complex strategic issues faced by businesses in today’s rapidly evolving economic landscape?
If so, please apply to join us as an Intern!
We are Plural, a strategy consultancy helping businesses to deliver transformational growth in some of the most dynamic sectors. Launched in 2014, our founding principle has been to create lasting impact for our clients through evidence-based decision making and close collaboration. Through our offices in London and New York we advise major corporates and Private Equity investors globally across the Information Industries. We operate in the centres of excellence of some of the most dynamic industries (information, data & analytics, digital marketing, media) which themselves are driving the transformation of the sectors they serve. The areas we work in are undergoing accelerated change. Technology, data, content are converging, leading to new products, new business models, new competitors and new routes to market. This presents a considerable opportunity, as well as challenges for businesses and their leadership teams. Plural Strategy enables clients to tackle these challenges and create lasting impact.
What makes Plural Strategy different?
At Plural Strategy we are extremely proud of our culture which combines excellence with collaboration. We are a friendly and inclusive firm with an environment which supports your development. You will be given responsibilities from day one and plenty of exposure to both Partners and Clients.
Outstanding and dynamic problem solving, on behalf of our clients, is at the heart of what we do. Our projects are usually short, high impact and strategic, often around 4-6 weeks in length, so you are always moving onto something new and constantly learning – perfect for the intellectually curious.
Unlike many consulting firms, you’ll be based in our offices for the majority of your time. This gives you much greater control over planning your life outside of work and reduces the time you spend travelling (as well as your carbon footprint). It also lets you experience the wonderful office culture and get involved in our many social activities. However, you will still get to travel, often internationally, for some client meetings and events – the best of both worlds!
Plural Strategy is continually expanding, and we are looking for talented and motivated Interns who want to develop their career with us. Many of our senior team have spent the majority of their careers at Plural and have been supported to fulfil their career ambitions and progress. Could you be next?
Summer internships are twelve weeks starting in June. We also offer three-month off-cycle internships with flexible start dates. Over the course of your internship, we aim to give you exposure to at least two projects. You’ll also have several days of training at the start of your internship to teach you the key consulting skillset.
The Intern Role:
- Our internship program provides an opportunity to gain exposure to the inner workings of a strategy consultancy.
- As an intern, you will be a part of our dynamic workforce and gain insight into how we create a lasting impact for our clients through evidence-based decision making and close collaboration.
- You will work as a Junior Analyst on projects, pitches, proposals and thought leadership
- You’ll work with our consultants on large work streams or even own your own smaller work streams
- We’ll teach you how to conduct analyses, execute research programs, and write sections of reports
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to be considered for a full-time role
What we look for:
- Strong academic background
- Previous internships or other entrepreneurial activities, which showcase your commercial acumen or involvement in student societies or other extra-curricular activities, demonstrating your personal impact and leadership
- An open mind and a drive to learn new skills and develop
- A team player who would thrive in our collaborative culture
(Language skills can be advantageous, but are not required)
Location: New York
Interns: We will be accepting applications between Tuesday 9th November 2021 and Monday 3rd January 2022.
For all positions, we advise submitting your application as soon as possible