Playfly Sports is the full-service, leading sports marketing and media company that enables brands to engage with sports fans on a local, regional, and national level through scaled linear, digital, and experiential assets. Playfly Sports drives outcome-based solutions into 90-million households via more than 7,800 live U.S. broadcasts of MLB, NBA, and NHL games; and influences sports fans of all ages through the management of college and high school multimedia rights, uniform branding, and high-profile sports sponsorship platforms. The company introduces high school and college students to career development opportunities in esports through CSL Esports, operators of North America’s largest college esports league. Playfly Sports has the unique ability to partner, innovate, and advance the aspirations of athletes, brands, academic institutions, and sports fans across the U.S. Playfly Sports is Powered by Partnership. Visit Playfly Sports online at playfly.com and follow Playfly Sports on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook: @PlayflySports.
Home Team Sports, a division of Playfly Sports, is a complete sports marketing solution, providing full access to fans on a local, regional or national scale through customized brand integrations, branded-content platforms, live-game streaming, exclusive highlights, custom creative/advertising production, VIP hospitality experiences and more. Through our proud representation of ALL regional sports networks across the country, we provide game coverage of all MLB, NBA and NHL home teams in the U.S., reaching over 90 million homes across our television and streaming platforms. Home Team Sports’ wide-ranging and expanding portfolio also enables advertisers to connect with fans through our exclusive media rights in major college conferences (B1G, Pac-12 Networks, the ACC and the Big 12), college-owned multi-media rights across major universities/venues, and high-profile naming rights, title sponsorships and other major sponsorship platforms via highly-regarded sports marketing agency, Impression Sports & Entertainment.
We give brands unparalleled access to the most passionate home team fans across the country. The fans who, rain or shine, win or lose, are always there – standing by their teams until the very end. This enduring passion and support isn’t just another hobby for fans…it’s a part of their identity. Home Team Sports gives brands the unique and powerful opportunity to be a part of this phenomenon – to gain access to and engage with the most passionate fans in sports. We help fans extend their love for their home teams to the brands that associate with and support them.
Why You Should Join Playfly:
Playfly is a brand-new player in the sports and esports space and we are looking to expand our team! At Playfly you will work with a highly engaged and collaborative team. Join a company with a leadership team that values ideas, innovation and different perspectives. At Playfly, we recognize we are only as good as the people we have working here! We provide excellent benefits including a generous time off package, health and dental insurance, paid parental leave and a 401k plan just to name a few. We also provide you with an environment where you can demonstrate your strengths and gain knowledge to propel your career and continue growing.
The Creative Services Designer, Creative Partnerships will execute the creative direction and implementation of creative projects, as set by the VP and Design Director of the Creative Partnerships team. They will find and implement thoughtful and effective creative solutions that help drive revenue for HTS partner RSNs through expert visual design and thoughtful visual representation of conceptual needs specific to each project.
The ideal candidate will have comprehensive knowledge of presentation and digital creative projects and processes, strong graphic design skills, and experience in developing visual communications/presentations. This role is a key liaison within the Creative Partnerships team to create tangible solutions that connect business strategy, design, creative activation, and data relevant to each unique stakeholder on a project-by-project basis.
An enterprising attitude and substantial level of communication and collaboration is essential to success. Candidates must have an understanding of the needs of the various functions of fast-paced sales departments, along with agency/client needs. Candidates should be excited about playing a pivotal role in finding better ways for advertisers to speak to sports fans.
- Execute design of HTS brand executions across sales solutions marketing, email and social campaigns as communicated by head of Creative Partnerships.
- Leverage understanding of the marketplace, client objectives, advertiser/category nuances and HTS capabilities to participate in creative process and produce visual RFP responses and presentations.
- Collaborate with sales, research and overall HTS leadership to translate business goals into tangible, creative solutions. Serve as secondary creative development and design contact while working collaboratively with internal and external teams to ensure successful end-to-end execution.
- Act as project facilitator from conception through deployment by managing design resources and communicating creative logistics in order to meet deadlines with successful delivery.
- Build creative excellence in execution of current and emerging advertising media, while upholding the highest standards and best practices for all creative development in the HTS ecosystem. Champion HTS brand consistency across visual design assets.
- Contribute to growth of team and refinement of process/workflow
- Serve as a creative partner, as needed, to external agencies to provide design oversight
- BA Degree and at least 1-2 years of design/creative development experience in a broadcast/cable network, integrated marketing or agency environment
- English, strong communication skills
- Strategic acumen to best sell and represent ideas through well-written proposals that bring ideas to life
- Organization and project management skills
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS PowerPoint, MAC OS
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), After Effects
Other Skills & Abilities Required:
- Continually pushes creative boundaries with big ideas driven by consumer and client insights
- Proven exceptional ability to apply and perform design skills, including concepting, typography, ideation, color theory, texture, and spatial design in scale, visual presentation development and layout
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to current trends in color, design, art, photography and their application to the sports industry
- Prior experience working with agencies and their internal branded content groups is a plus
- Must be cross functional and well versed in all media platforms and emerging trends
- Must have excellent presentation skills, strong communication, written and organization skills
- Ability to adapt and multitask while managing various timelines and deadlines in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- Ability to build positive relationships with business leaders, peers and colleagues throughout the internal organization to ensure positive outcomes for HTS partnerships
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to learn and utilize research-based systems in order to create and deliver compelling presentations
- Demonstrated high level expertise using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), and other computer design applications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to edit, convert and manipulate video files of all formats