Provide support to the Advanced Design Department. Advanced Design is made up of Power Plant Mechanical Systems (PPMS), Avionics/Electrical (Av-Elect), Structural Analysis (Stress) & Structural Design
Please note – The job is located in Vero Beach, Florida and we are seeking an Intern for the Spring 2022 semester.
- Create solid models of parts and installations using NX.
- Create/update detail and assembly drawings and installations including bills of materials using NX.
- Create Engineering Orders (EOs) and Engineering Work Orders (EWOs).
- Create/update Process Specifications.
- Create Trade Study presentations on system upgrades/modifications.
- Support Bench Test and Ground Test activities.
- Interface with other engineering groups.
- Support Production in the troubleshooting of assembly and operational problems.
- Perform other related duties as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Junior or Senior (or recent graduate but not preferred) student enrolled in a Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering program from an accredited university.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, are required.
- Working knowledge of NX is preferred (Knowledge of CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, or AUTOCAD are acceptable alternatives).