Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing, VC backed, robotic logistics company? Then join Pickle Robot! Founded by an all ages cast of MIT alum, we are teaching off-the-shelf robot arms how to pick up boxes and play tetris with them. Overview Video Trailer Demo Video
At Pickle, our goal is to work alongside people in the very messy world of the loading dock, reducing the backbreaking human effort that goes into getting your online orders to your door.
Robots can now autonomously move themselves around; the next frontier is doing something useful with their hands when they get somewhere. If you are excited by walking/biking to work in Cambridge, MA to spend the day helping solve mechatronic systems problems with an incredible team of engineers (half of us are women!) then visit please apply and send us a resume!
– Up to $165k base
– plus 5% 401k and >= 5% team performance bonus
– plus >= .1% equity
– plus Competitive benefits, PTO, and sabbatical
Pickle Robot Company is a fun place with a lot of moving parts and projects in action. The work has human scale physicality, lots of problems to solve in the lab, and on-site in-production realities at customer deployments. This particular job is not travel heavy but all engineers are encouraged to visit customer sites.
Pickle Robot Company is looking for a mid career Mechanical Engineer to join and lead the development of hardware for our trailer unloading robot system. This system is a COTS robot arm in conjunction with custom mobile base and conveyor systems and sensor integrations.
- Strong Documentation Skills
- Checklist Practices
- Can-do Attitude
- Solid Engineering Fundamentals in Structures and Machine Design
- Machining, assembly, and mechanical debugging skills
- SolidWorks/CAD Experience
- Inventory and BOM tracking experience
- Supplier Management Experience
- A Focus on Functional Requirements over Technical Wow
- Send me a link to a portfolio or something with some photos of things you have built. Actually built, not just CAD models.
- Electrical engineering
- Motor control
- Python programming
- PLC experience
- AMR experience
- 3d printing
- Leadership and Management Skills