The Digital Governance, Compliance and Security team is a key enabler of the Pfizer RPA Strategy. It will aid delivery of the automation throughout its SDLC ensuring regular control of the process execution.
The Governance, Compliance and Security Senior Associate will report to the Governance and Support Operations Lead and will be responsible for supporting enablement and execution of governance processes, access procurement and compliance controls in the Production environment. This role (overall) will be responsible for monitoring the bots utilization to ensure compliance documentation around their governance is properly produced, ensuring access provisioning is completed as expected and optimal utilization of resources is being allocated.
The Governance, Compliance and Security Senior Analyst will work closely with the Digital Engineer Team to monitor the movement of the bots across multiple environments, their connectivity with existing IT systems and address exceptions through documented SOP’s.
- Coordinate automation deployment in collaboration with the Intake and Delivery Teams ensuring proper change control procedures are followed.
- Execute and/or assist in the execution of change control process governance.
- Coordinate, execute & manage access procurement by liaising with the Target Application Teams to ensure proper procedures are followed.
- Assist and/or execute the design of capacity planning and allocation for Automations.
- Enable the execution of the designed capacity and allocation plans for Automations.
- Ensure Automations are being started/triggered as per designed process and method outlined in the capacity planning and allocation.
- Define, maintain and execute the SOP’s & WI’s governing the processes the team oversees.
- Execute the Target Application Log Review reports in coordination with the Target Application Support Teams as per stablished SOPs.
- Liaise with the Target Application Support Teams to ensure proper documentation is followed in case of findings resulting from the review.
- Ensure all documentation resulting from the RPA processes (bug fixes & enhancements testing evidences / RPA SOPs & WIs) follows stablished procedures and are stored according to our SOPs.
- Create and maintain Automation Master Data ensuring is consistently up to date.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or IT.
- 3-5 years’ experience in financial IT solutions delivery and support under Sox, GPM or other heavy regulated environments.
- At least 1 year experience supporting process for automation solutions.
- Programming experience in any language (preferably .Net, VBA, VBScript or other configuration/scripting type technology)
- Significant experience with production systems support (preferably under Sox, GPM or other heavy regulated environments), including planning outages and upgrades, communication, ticketing prioritization and SLA monitoring.
- Proven ability to understand key business expectation, criticalities and requirements.
- Knowledge of agile software development lifecycles, including experience of applying formal change control procedures and disciplines required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a focus on taking initiative and solve problems
- Excellent, proactive problem solver, strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
- Excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English (and have worked in global/multicultural environment). Ability to interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders as part of the RPA delivery cycle.
- Knowledge of virtual space i.e. virtual machines and their interaction with other applications and system within an enterprise
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the RPA tool
- Familiar with main finance processes (transactional, working capital, management reporting, planning budgeting and forecasting)