The Denver Studio is growing and we are looking for highly motivated individuals excited to contribute to our Sports, Entertainment, and Recreation specialties while also interested in helping us grow our Healthcare, Science and Technology, Commercial, Civic, and Cultural project sectors.
Perkins&Will offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, wellness, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, 401k, and PTO. Employee perks include a hybrid/flexible work environment, dog-friendly office, professional development time and expense budget, bonuses, studio initiatives and firmwide affinity groups, and a Justice, Equity, Engagement, Diversity, and Inclusion foundation to everything we do.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Denver Practice’s marketing, communications, and business development through graphic design, social media, and proposals.
- Participate in cross-functional content meetings to help the team coalesce, frame, and produce the best ideas and digital content to bolster engagement.
- Work with leadership to establish and maintain a standard of graphic design excellence across all efforts.
- Create, edit, organize, and proof various marketing collateral in accordance with the Perkins&Will brand standards.
- Prepare and coordinate proposals, qualifications, packages, and presentations for prospective clients.
- Create multimedia content.
- Draft clear, compelling content for social media channels, email marketing materials, awards submissions, and speaking abstracts.
- Manage project and client data in firmwide databases.
- Perform support and/or administrative tasks, as required.
To join us as a Marketing Coordinator, you must have:
- 1-3 years of experience and a degree in marketing, communications, graphics, or a related field is required.
- Familiarity with the A/E/C industry is preferred.
- Experience with multi-page document layout in InDesign
- Experience managing proposals strongly preferred
- Experience with content coordination, development, and production schedule management
- Highly organized and able to lead the proposal effort – managing people and deadlines
- Ability to work under multiple deadline pressure
- Comfort working directly and collaboratively with leadership
- Ability to work collaboratively with office leadership.
- Excellent organization/time management skills and the ability to balance diversity in workload and prioritization of assignments.
- Strong graphic design skills. An eye for clean, professional publication layout. A high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on InDesign, Microsoft Office, and PowerPoint.
- Self-Guided: Demonstrate ability to work with minimal guidance and proactively take initiative to accomplish tasks.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic.
- Collaborative and professional work ethic.
- Ability to direct and motivate work efforts of others and handle stressful situations.
Salary: $50,000-$65,000 depending on knowledge, skills, and experience; non-exempt.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a resume and work samples (if applicable). Include your resume and a compact, representative sample of your work (no larger than 6 MB).
The safety of all employees is a priority during COVID and we presently require everyone to be fully vaccinated to enter our studio or attend in-person client meetings or visit job sites. No waiver of requirement that the position advertised includes the capacity to be present in the studio is expressly or impliedly waived.
At Perkins&Will we believe that inclusion spurs creativity, and that innovation is born from an engaged culture of diverse people and ideas. By moving beyond barriers and stereotypes of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status; we are committed to building an organization that reflects the diversity of the communities and clients we serve.