Perennial Culture believes that a better world of work and community is possible through cultural evolution.
We are committed to addressing some of the most pressing challenges of our time and break down walls and initiate new architectures of collaboration and connection within our cultural ecosystems. In dealing with the complex challenges of our time, we realize that there is nothing we can do alone. Sustainable solutions must include the entire ecosystem of partners.
In January 2021, Perennial Culture launched a wide-ranging set of commitments and actions to evolve the many dimensions of our cultures all the way from team dynamics, organizational cultures, and community ecosystems.
That is why we need you!
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your marketing skills, leadership skills, and develop as a creative professional?
Perennial Culture is looking for a marketing intern/s to join our team.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to an impact and purpose-driven organization while creating a strong brand presence, brainstorm new ideas, and see your work come to life. You will collaborate directly with the founder on a regular basis.
We’re looking for a self-starter with strong interests in writing, social media, market research, and community.
There are a few key points in our marketing needs:
- Social Media and Content Creation
- Stakeholder Engagement and Communication
- Market Research and Prospect Identification
- SEO and Social media trends
Your responsibilities as a marketing intern are co-created based on your future goals and interest levels and the needs of the organization.
Some of these responsibilities could include:
- Assist with social media management, particularly on Instagram and LinkedIn. This includes sending direct messages, responding to comments, and searching for interesting and inspiring content.
- Draft copy and design content for social media posts that will drive high engagement
- Collect and maintain a strong library of content
- Help in the creation of weekly newsletters, including sourcing content and writing copy.
- Research influencers and partners for future collaborations
- Research prospects in targeted markets – Conduct market research to identify customer trends and demographic data
- Assist with organizing social media reports
- Assist in the promotion and engagement of events and programming
- Support the development of our personal brands and personal marketing strategies
- Comfortable taking action and making decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication and organization skills
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and work in a fast-paced startup environment
Ultimately, we are looking for a passionate, value-driven, team player that is looking to grow as an individual and make a greater impact on the world. We believe the experience you have with our organization should be in dual alignment with your goals and organizational needs. In the end, allowing both parties to grow in harmony.
If this interests you, we would love to connect!